Displaying results 21 - 24 of 24 matches (0.05 seconds)
21. God, Humanity and the Cosmos Topic: The Strong Anthropic Principle
non-theistic physical eschatology .
Tipler has amplified this further in his The Physics of Immortality (1995). Humankind may not exist forever but human culture will persist, being preserved
and developed by self-replicating
http://www.counterbalance.org/ghc-bb/sap-body.html - 5.8kb
22. Divine Action Topic: Russell, Robert John. Divine Action and Quantum M...
of the resurrection and eschatology in light of physics and
Russells essay includes an
appendix on philosophical problems in quantum mechanics, including a proposed
architecture of philosophical issues, a
http://www.counterbalance.org/ctns-vo/russe2-body.html - 8.9kb
23. Divine Action Topic: Russell, Robert John. Special Providence and Gene...
theology of redemption and eschatology if we are to address adequately the
problem of theodicy.
Book Series Index
Next: Stoeger, Willam R., S.J. The Immanent Directionality of the Evolutionary Process, and its Relationship
http://www.counterbalance.org/ctns-vo/russe-body.html - 7.3kb
24. Divine Action Topic: Moltmann, Jurgen. Reflections on Chaos and God...
(2) Next Moltmann discusses eschatology ,
the new creation of all things. For Moltmann the future is not a state of
completion but a process of continuing openness, in which all finite creatures
will participate in Gods unending and open
http://www.counterbalance.org/ctns-vo/moltm-body.html - 5.7kb