Displaying results 11 - 15 of 15 matches (0.06 seconds)
11. Intelligent Design Topic: Darwinism = evolution + maximal naturalism
natural processes alone. Michael Behe , for instance, says
I find the idea of common descent (that all organisms share a common
ancestor) fairly convincing, and have no particular reason to doubt it.
...Although Darwin s
http://www.counterbalance.org/id-hvt/darwi-body.html - 7.7kb
12. Intelligent Design Topic: The Core of Dembskis Case for ID
played a prominent role in Michael Behe s book, Darwin s Black Box , as an example of a biotic system that
exhibits the quality he called irreducible complexity .
Dembski considers irreducible complexity - after he
http://www.counterbalance.org/id-hvt/coreo-body.html - 4.3kb
13. Evolution Topic: Should ID advocates be expelled?
taxa? But Michael Behe - perhaps the most
famous ID advocate in all the world (and not included in the film) - doesnt
believe that. Ok, is it just that there
are some things that natural law is inadequate
http://www.counterbalance.org/expelled/shoul-body.html - 12.9kb
14. Event: Interpreting Evolution: Scientific and Religious Perspectives (Haver...
Michael Behe -
Order and Design
Ken Miller -
Paley in a Test-Tube
- Epics, Epochs and Apex: How the World's Religions Interpret Evolution
http://www.counterbalance.org/events/hav601-body.html - 3.4kb
15. Biography: Kenneth Miller
1995, and a review of Michael Behe 's " The Black Box " for
Creation/Evolution in 1996.
Paley in a Test
and the Genome
http://www.counterbalance.org/bio/kenmill-body.html - 3.9kb