B. Introductions to the Philosophy of Science
- Brush, Nigel. The Limitations of Scientific Truth.
Grand Rapids, MI: Kregel, 2005.
- Chalmers, A. F. What is this Thing Called Science?
Third edition. Indianapolis, IN: Hackett, 1999.
- Godfrey-Smith, Peter. Theory and Reality: An
Introduction to the Philosophy of Science. Chicago: University of Chicago,
- Klee, Robert. Introduction to the Philosophy of
Science: Cutting Nature at its Seams. New York: Oxford University Press,
- Laudan, Larry. Beyond Positivism and Relativism:
Theory, Method and Evidence. Boulder, CO: Westview, 1996.
- Norris, Christopher. Quantum Theory and the Flight
from Realism: Philosophical Responses to Quantum Mechanics. New York:
- Polanyi, Michael. Personal Knowledge: Towards a
Post-Critical Philosophy. Chicago, IL: University of Chicago Press, 1962.
- Ratzsch, Del. Nature, Design and Science: The Status
of Design in Natural Science. Albany, NY: SUNY, 2001.
- Rosenberg, Alex. The Philosophy of Science. New
York: Routledge, 2000.
Contributed by: Dr. Randy Maddox