i. Representative Fully Gifted Creationists (or Theistic Evolutionists)
- Alexander, Denis. Rebuilding the Matrix: Science and
Faith in the 21st Century. Oxford: Lion, 2001.
- Berry, Robert J. God and Evolution. London:
Hodder & Stoughton, 1988 (reprint: Vancouver: Regent College Publications,
- Berry, R.J. God and the Biologist. Leicester:
- Finlay, Graeme. Evolving Creation. Auckland, N.Z.
TELOS Books, 2004.
- Finlay, Graeme. Gods Books: Genetics and Genesis.
Auckland, N.Z.: TELOS Books, 2004.
- Fischer, Robert B. God Did It, But How? 2nd ed.
Ipswich, MA: American Scientific Affiliation, 1997.
- Lucas, Ernest. Can We Believe Genesis Today? The
Bible and Questions of Science. Revised edition. Leicester: InterVarsity,
- Richardson, Barry J. Christianity, Evolution and the
Environment: Fitting It Together. Sydney: University of New South Wales,
- Roughgarden, Joan. Evolution and Christian Faith:
Reflections of an Evolutionary Biologist. Washington, DC: Island Press,
- Van Till, Howard. The Fourth Day: What the Bible and
the Heavens are Telling Us About the Creation. Grand Rapids, MI: Eerdmans,
- Wilcox, David L. God and Evolution: A Faith-Based
Understanding. Valley Forge, PA: Judson, 2004.
Contributed by: Dr. Randy Maddox