Displaying results 11 - 16 of 16 matches (0.05 seconds)
11. Divine Action Topic: Peters, Ted. The Trinity In and Beyond Time."
his work: with no
initial singularity there is no need whatsoever for God. Peters is critical of Hawkings
anti-religious agenda and points out that the God whom Hawking attacks is the
God of deism , not the God of Christians,
http://www.counterbalance.org/ctns-vo/peter2-body.html - 5.9kb
12. God, Humanity and the Cosmos Topic: The Strong Anthropic Principle
gravitation toward a final
See Analysing the Anthropic Arguments for an appraisal of this view.
Analysing the Anthropic Arguments
http://www.counterbalance.org/ghc-bb/sap-body.html - 5.8kb
13. Divine Action Topic: Ellis, George F. R. and William R. Stoeger. Intro...
Stoeger focus on the initial singularity , t=0, the boundary
to the universe where the laws of physics break down . . . Is t=0 a creation event, or is it a
transitory feature of the standard cosmological model which will
http://www.counterbalance.org/ctns-vo/ellis3-body.html - 2.9kb
14. Divine Action Topic: Drees, Willem B. A Case Against Temporal Critical...
overcome the problem of the singularity at t=0, quantum
cosmology and quantum gravity offer an even less temporal view of nature than
does relativity, since they move from a four-dimensional spacetime perspective
into a three-dimensional,
http://www.counterbalance.org/ctns-vo/drees2-body.html - 5.5kb
15. Divine Action Topic: Berry, Michael. Chaos and the Semiclassical Limit...
as h _ 0 due to the singularity in the quantum treatment. But
in the geometrical-optics form of classical physics (where the wave-like nature
of light is ignored) there are no fringes, only the simple addition of two
light sources. To
http://www.counterbalance.org/ctns-vo/berry-body.html - 5.7kb
16. Science and Religion Topic: Stephen Meyer: The New Cosmology: Theistic Impl...
may eliminate the
Not Necessary, But Sufficient
A temporal beginning may not be necessary to support theistic
http://www.counterbalance.org/cosmcrea/meyer-body.html - 19.1kb